Shuri Pura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions!

+5
Dzara Chandai
Satyrling
Cap O' Rushes
Dalchimba Taule
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Introductions! Empty Introductions!

Post  Admin Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:30 pm

We want to get to know you better! Post a little bit about yourself here.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://shuripura.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Introductions! Empty Re: Introductions!

Post  Dalchimba Taule Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:31 am

I guess I'll start the introductions since, well, I wanted a thread like that Wink

First of all, I'm known by the artist name Alphares. I can be found by that nickname on many galleries (DA, FA, Y!, etc). I'm drawing since I can hold a pen.
I'm living in Austria (in a little town called Mautern or in Vienna, it depends.)
My birthday's the 3rd May (23) and I'm working as an illustrator in the pedagogical sector (I'm drawing illustrations for books, games, and so on for children.)

I'm wasting my time mostly with my fiancee and my hobbies which are drawing (of course.. Very Happy ), music (I don't care about the Genre! I listen to everything that I like), games (latest addiction: Dante's Inferno), biology (mostly animals but the flora of our nature is also interesting. I know tons of different animals and I love going to the zoo), mythology and cryptozoology and spiritualism.

How I found this forum?

Thanks to a really nice soul that introduced this place on Y!. At first I was unsure because I rarely join forum-rpgs and especially not alone but after reading the wiki (I definitely need to read it more often because of the masses of information)
I kind of fell in love with the Sihabahu family.
Most rpgs aren't my thing because I can't establish a character that would 100% fit. The main reason why it didn't work was because of the lack of a class/race/species/family that would fit for one of my guys. Here I immediately stumbled over the perfect family. I love the position this family has as guardians and military unit and I'm really fond of the idea of combining a strong, strength-oriented "species" with music.

Well enough babble!
I'm hoping for a lot of fun, maybe new friends and a hell of a good time Very Happy

Any questions? Feel free to ask me!

Dalchimba Taule
New Player
New Player

Character sheet
Number:

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap O' Rushes Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Hey all, Cap O' Rushes here. Along with Satyrling, I'm part of your friendly and helpful admin/moderation team. :3 I play Jagram Pendharma and some NPCs at the moment, and stand fully at the ready to answer questions or complains!

Aside from that, I live in Olympia, Washington with my boyfriend and two cats, and I've been playin' forum RPGs since I started using the internet. (True story-- I started out playing Sailor Moon fan characters!) This is my first time running something that isn't mostly populated by people I know really well, so be gentle with me! Wink I like manga and reading and hope to one day teach French/Japanese by day and be a comics vigilante by night.
Cap O' Rushes
Cap O' Rushes
Admin
Admin

Hobbies : reading, writing, manga

http://labyrinthe.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Satyrling Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Hi there! Glad to have you, Alphares. c:

Hmm. My name is Ash, but you can call me Satyr if you like! I live in Ohio and I'm a senior in high school. When I graduate I'll be moving to Washington State, granted I get accepted into the college I want. I have a doggie and three kitties, and I direly want a pet bunny. I really dig things like the creative writing, literature, poetry, psychology, history, volunteer work, and cooking. I want to be a mental health nurse when I grow up. <3

I've been roleplaying since I was about 11 years old, originally on Neopets. I used to love the hell out of Inuyasha roleplay. Not gonna lie.
Satyrling
Satyrling
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dzara Chandai Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Hi!

I'm Jade, and I know some of you already, but I'm looking forward to meeting new people!

I'm from Tennessee, am 23, and have a baby kitty named Pixie (ask me about my bb, I'll share pictures!). I love reading, writing, drawing, etc. I am a recent graduate in Psychology, and I'm 1) looking for a job, and 2) looking to start grad school this fall.

I've been rp'in' for about a year and a half. Thorns: Uprising was my first rp ever, and a pbp, too, and I moderate there.

Can't wait to see how this rp plays out!
Dzara Chandai
Dzara Chandai
New Player
New Player

Hobbies : Reading, writing, plotting your demise

Character sheet
Family: Svatantra
Number: -

http://jtpepper09.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rushil Ugra Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Well hullo there!

I'm Ty and it's an honour to meet all of you, though I know half of you already.

I'm from New York, I'm seventeen, and I love to write. I am very inquisitive and love history. I am also very boring, obviously.

Hope to RP soon!

Rushil Ugra
New Player
New Player

Hobbies : RPing, Writing, and Drawing

Character sheet
Family: Jagat-Natha
Number: -

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap O' Rushes Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Just a note to say, chat is up and running! Chat is a great way to get to know your fellow players, so we'd love it if you stopped on by! For those of you that have IRC clients, we're on the darkmyst server (irc.darkmyst.org) and the channel is #shuripura. Hope to see you there!
Cap O' Rushes
Cap O' Rushes
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ailahlei Ibnphara Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:07 pm

hey there ^^
i'm called turtle (or turtli) and i'm from Austria, just like Alphares who happens to be my boyfriend.
i'm 18 and you can find me on galleries like Deviantart (accountname: turtletamer42), Furaffinity (sangre) and Y!-gallery (also sangre). so...yeah...i'm a passionate artist ^^
it was Alphares who first told me about this shuripura and since i love rpgs, i simply had to join.

just a little sidenote...english is not my native language, so please don't expect me to write as good as you. ^^°

Ailahlei Ibnphara
New Player
New Player

Back to top Go down

Post  Cap O' Rushes Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Don't worry about that! We definitely don't expect anyone to be amazing writers. As long as everyone is having fun, it's all gooooood yo O:
Cap O' Rushes
Cap O' Rushes
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Israna iba Dalali Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:17 am

Yo!

I'm Mel, called Wolfie for those who knew me on thorns. I'm a veteran RPer, though as of late time conflicts got in the way of doing anything seriously. Now I have a little more time, a little leeway, and hopefully I'll have time to be avid once again. I'm nineteen, currently stationed in Nebraska, and the happy owner of something like 20 sketchbooks. I like dogs, forbidden romances that are as hopeless as they are tragic, colored pencils, bitter elder, bratty kids and indy music. Cap and Satyr are my bestest buddies and I'm pretty damn honored to be writing with them again.

If ya need me, call me, no matter where ya are, etc. etc. I'm a pretty laid back person. Very Happy

Israna iba Dalali
New Player
New Player

Character sheet
Number: 191623

Back to top Go down

Post  Siba Suriyanaa Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:03 am

Hey, I'm Gregg, a third class Machinist Mate in the US Navy. I like lots of things and have many opinions, all of which are boring and uninteresting. I like writing though, so you fellas are going to have to put up with me. I like sci fi and military type books and I love comics. I am also known to play basketball when the opprotunity arises.
Siba Suriyanaa
Siba Suriyanaa
New Player
New Player

Character sheet
Number:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: